Passion, creativity and attention to detail.
The artist who buys a Rampone R1 Jazz Saxophone knows that he/she has decided to welcome into his/her life an instrument with a wealth of history backed up by modern Italian craftsmanship. As a “Hand Made Saxophone” each one is unique and has its own identity, much like the artist to which it is to be wed.
When ready for presentation to you, the artist, the sax is engraved by hand making it an even more precious reminder that you are not just playing a saxophone but a Rampone Saxophone.
After years of searching for the "perfect sound" a Rampone Sax is Born.
- Rampone's wide bore
- Body and Bell - made by Hand
- All our sopranos are built out of a single piece of metal; the neck is integrated and not removable.
- Red Brass – brass with a high percentage of Copper
- Natural Brass - without any additional coating
- Matt finish which slows the oxidation process
- Unlacquered which frees the harmonics
- Hand engraved
- 100% made by Hand in Italy
- Range from low Bb to high F#
With High G (/G) +0,130 gr
Without high F# (/NOF#) -0,150 gr