KEILWERTH SX90R ALTO SAXOPHONE - GOLD LACQUERRegular price 129,000.00 ฿ Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
A great sax for players wanting character and individuality.
A fully professional instrument with a tone reminiscent of the old Conn and Buescher saxes of the 1940s.
The most striking feature of this saxophone is its toneholes. The SX90R uses tonehole rings which are soldered on to the standard drawn toneholes. The tonehole rings give the pads a longer life, and the rings themselves are easier to replace if necessary, because they are a piece separate from the tonehole. The production of a darker, more immediate sound is an added benefit of the tonehole rings, which allow the musician to form his own individual voice.
A few other SX90R features that set it aside from it's competitors include:
A larger bell and bow section - up to 30% larger giving the sax it’s characteristic BIG sound.
Adjustable palm keys – many players are dissatisfied with the fixed position of palm keys and fit risers to compensate.
G# key lifter - so it never sticks – solving the most common saxophone problem.
• Material: German brass
• Finish: Gold Lacquer
• Key Touches: White mother of pearl
• Neck: Keilwerth SX90R
• Engraving: Precision laser engraved
• Case: Rectangular with back pack straps
• Mouthpiece: Ebonite Keilwerth
• Made in: Germany
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Serious players looking for a distinctive instrument