BUFFET 400 SERIES TENOR SAXOPHONE - VINTAGE FINISHRegular price 49,000.00 ฿ Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
A higher grade first or step up saxophone to help you on your way.
The Buffet 400 Series has been one of the teachers favourites for decades and will provide years of excellent performance for the beginning & advancing saxophonist. Subtly distinctive in vintage lacquer.
The 400 Series saxophones are beautifully hand-engraved and built to a high quality by Buffet, one of Europe's leading woodwind makers. With keys up to high F# and even response across the registers, the 400 Series has good intonation and tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The specification includes:
• Hand engraving on key cups, bell, bow, body and neck
• Vintage lacquer
• Pisoni pads with metal resonators
• Double arms on low C, B, Bb keys for better feel and stability in low register
• Reinforced spatula bracing
• Ribbed construction
• Deluxe backpack style case
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Vintage lacquer
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Buffet
• Engraving: Bell, bow, body, neck & key cups hand engraved
• Case: Buffet deluxe back-pack style case
• Mouthpiece: Buffet plastic
• Made in: China